Labels & Identification
-- Self-Laminating Labels
Electrical, Wire & Cable
-- Arc Flash Protection
Health & Safety Signs
Printing System Materials
-- ID Pal
-- TLS2200 Labels
-- Thermal Transfer
Security Labeling Materials
-- Tamper Evident
-- Common Applications
Voice Data Labeling Guide
Label Printing Systems
ID PAL - Portable*
ID Pro Plus - Portable*
TLS2200 - Portable*
TLS PC Link - Portable*
HandiMark - Portable
GlobalMark - Desktop
MVP Series - Desktop**
*ID Solutions Portable
Printer Comparison Chart
**Thermal Transfer Printer
On-line Custom Tools
Health & Safety Signs can help:
- prevent injuries to both their employees and their visitors
- reduce workers compensation claims against their company
- Can help prevent accidents that could lead to serious injuries
- Can help prevent downtime of equipment, saving your customer money and time
- creates a visually instructive, productive workplace
OSHA and ASME (ANSI) standards are an important consideration when ordering health and safety signs. Please visit our 'Safety Sign - Standards' page to learn more.
We carry an assortment of industrial grade sign materials for virtually every application as well as accessories for easy installation of your safety signs. With over 10,000 stock safety signs, you can find the right safety sign to communicate your message throughout your entire facility. Here are a few examples:
||Buildings and Grounds|
We carry an assortment of industrial grade sign materials for virtually every application. The following is a list of the most popular stock and custom safety sign materials.
SELF STICKING SIGNS
- High-Performance Polyester Signs (B-302) are made of surface-printed polyester with a polyester over-laminate. These self-sticking signs are particularly suited for outdoor applications and in harsh environments where excellent abrasion and chemical resistance is required beyond an unprotected surface-printed label. These signs have a cold temperature, permanent adhesive that makes them able to be applied in temperatures as low as 0 0 F.
- Self-Sticking Vinyl Signs (B-946) are printed with weather resistant inks. A permanent cold-temperature adhesive allows the product to be applied in almost all conditions. Used for pipemarkers, arrow tape, numbers and letters, vehicle placards, and more.
- Self-Sticking Bradylite® Reflective Vinyl Signs (B-997) are excellent for use outdoors in cold climates. The cold temperature adhesive can be applied in temperatures as low as -10 0F. It has excellent weatherability (4-6 year outdoor life).
- Self-Sticking BradyGlo™ Polyester Signs (B-324) are non-toxic, non-radioactive and explosion safe allowing for sanitary disposal. This product glows for 10+ hours after the lights go out and have a charging time of 5 minutes at 1000 lux of light (60 mins. at 54 lux). It exceeds the following standards: ASTM, IMO, ISO, PSPA, DIN, NFPA and OSHA. There is a 5 year life on the adhesive and the printed legend. The glowing properties of the sign never expire.
- BradyGlo™ Plastic Signs (B-347) have a charging time of 5 minutes at 1000 lux of light (60 mins. at 54 lux). The legend is printed on polyester film that is applied to rigid polystyrene. BradyGlo™ Plastic is non-toxic, non-radioactive and explosion safe allowing for sanitary disposal. This product glows for 10+ hours after the lights go out. It exceeds the following standards: ASTM, IMO, ISO, PSPA, DIN, NFPA and OSHA. There is an expected 5 year service life on the printed legend. There is a consistent glow life and unlimited rechargability throughout the service life.
- BradyTuff™ Plastic Signs (B-401) are strong plastic signs that are easy to handle, mount and store. The legend on this polystyrene sign construction is over-laminated for increased chemical and abrasion resistance. Signs stay legible for up to 2 years outdoors, even in the harshest conditions. STOCK MATERIAL
- BradyShield™ Signs (B-491) are durable, yet their classy look is great for the front office. The legend is printed on 0.005" thick polyester and clear acrylic is then permanently bonded to the surface to protect the graphics.
- BradyPlast™ Signs (B-465) have a durable plastic sign construction that has high impact strength and excellent resistance to UV light, chemicals and corrosive agents. These signs have a three year outdoor durability.
- Polyethylene Plastic Signs (B-450) are linear polyethylene sheets containing UV light stabilizers that are surface printed. These signs are flexible enough to be mounted on curved areas.
- BradyMight™ PVC Signs (B-471) are a light-weight, durable sign material that is good for outdoor applications (3-5 years).
- Polystyrene Signs (B-793) have a better than average resistance to chemicals and abrasion. These signs have an outdoor durability of up to 3 years.
- BradyTuff™ Aluminum Signs (B-555) are made of 0.040" thick aluminum panels. The legend is printed on the aluminum panel and protected with a clear laminate film. This durable sign construction has superior abrasion and chemical resistance indoors and 5-8 years outdoors. Stands up to spills, wash-downs and cleanings. STOCK MATERIAL
- Reflective Aluminum Signs (B-959) are primarily used for traffic control. The legend is printed onto engineer-grade reflective sheeting that is then applied to an aluminum panel. These signs meet the MUTCD requirement for reflectivity.
- Diamond-Grade™ Reflective Aluminum Signs (B-995) are primarily used for traffic control. It provides ultimate luminance and visibility, even during daytime hours. The legend is printed on the reflective sheeting which is then applied to the aluminum panel. The material meets MUTCD, ASTM E-810 for coefficient of retro-reflection, and ASTM E-811 for nighttime color. Accepted by the FHWA and the DOT.
- Magnetic Vinyl Signs (B-811) are used as temporary, reusable and movable signs. The legend is printed onto a vinyl surface that is bonded to a magnetic sheet.
- Premium Fiberglass Signs (B-120) are our highest quality, longest lasting sign material. The graphics are encapsulated within the sign which resists fading and/or peeling. These signs are guaranteed for 15 years. They are ideal for outdoor applications as well as harsh environments. STOCK MATERIAL
- BradyLam™ Signs (B-140) are signs that is over-laminated with Tedlar® to protect the graphics.The legend is printed on polyester film that is permanently bonded to a fiberglass backing. The signs legends are protected from UV light, dirt and harsh chemicals.
- BradyGuard™ Signs (B-382) are sub-surface printed. The two-ply reinforced construction makes it resistant to impacts, abrasion, chemicals and corrosion. BradyGuard™ sign legends are printed on the backside of clear polycarbonate that is then bonded to a fiberglass panel, protecting the legend. These signs come with grommeted holes and have an 8 year outdoor durability.
- BradyLex™ Signs (B-320) are made of Lexan® and Tedlar® PVF film. This combination is bonded to a rigid fiberglass panel. This total construction is strong as well as resistant to corrosion and abrasion. These signs come with grommeted holes and have an 8 year outdoor durability.